top of page


Yamhill County Emergency Response has set up a station at the Fire Department (700 S Trade Street). There is a tender for non-potable water and they will also have drinking water there.

Also, you may want to turn off your water heaters so the elements don’t burn out. Shut water off going to the water heater so that once the water comes back you can get all the air out of the lines before opening up your water heater.

Public Works Emergency On-Call Phone: 971-237-0971.

City Hall: 503-835-3711

City Administrator Justin Hogue 

bottom of page